2015 was a frenetic and fruitful year for Polar 3D.
- The Polar 3D printer was launched at the 2015 CES in Las Vegas. A commentator at CES called it "The iPhone of 3D Printers." In March the Polar 3D website was launched.
- In July the Polar 3D team attended the 2015 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) show and won a Best of Show Award.
- In August, the Polar 3D website was revamped and we officially started blogging about the industry, our customers and the the Polar 3D Printer.
- In December, Polar 3D had printers in over 300 schools in 36 states.
Top Posts for 2015:
- Polar 3D and Boys & Girls Clubs of America Partner To Create 3D Printing Labs
- Maker Club Review: The Polar3D Printer - Very Impressive
- Bowls, Batman and Buddha
- 3D Printing from 37,000 Feet?
- 3D Printing Circles: A Review of the Polar 3D Printer
- Robot Parts, Motorboats and a 3D Apple for Teacher
- Polar 3D Print Time-Lapse Video of the Eiffel Tower
- Polar 3D's New MakerBot Extruder Trade-in Program Inspired by SMART Thieves
- Dragons, Owls, Cell Phone Cases and Hairspray Holders
- Report: 8 out of 10 Thieves Would Steal a Polar 3D Printer over a MakerBot Replicator
2015 was a frenetic and fruitful year. We look forward to speaking, working and 3D printing with you in 2016!